Birth Doula Services
- Commitment-free initial interview
- Two prenatal visits, in which we will discuss your hopes regarding your birth, go over comfort measures, and discuss your birth preferences and plan.
- Education for the birth partner in comfort measures for pregnancy, labor, and birth, including demonstration of how to use a rebozo for support and comfort (my fee includes a rebozo for you and your partner to keep and practice with throughout pregnancy, if you choose to)
- Phone and email support throughout your pregnancy
- Information and discussion about pregnancy, birth, and newborn care
Labor and Birth Support
- Twenty-four hour on-call support beginning at 37 weeks
- Continuous support throughout labor, whether at your home, hospital, or birth center in Albuquerque or surrounding areas.
- Comfort measures including counter pressure, position suggestions, physical support, rebozo techniques, and relaxation techniques
- Emotional support and information throughout labor
- Sounding board for on-the-spot decisions
- Relief and support for your partner
- Protecting the birth space as much as possible and creating a comfortable environment.
- Continued presence for up to three hours immediately postpartum
- Help with initiation of breastfeeding, if needed
- Phone and email availability
- Home visit within the first four weeks
- Birth Doula: Includes everything described above - $550.
- I want every woman to have the support she deserves for her birth, so please contact me to discuss discounts, payment plans or free services.